The best available online booking system for tour operators
Focus on growing direct reservations and bookings by providing the most intuitive and customizable user experience for your customers
Online Booking Scheduling Features
TRYTN offers the most customizable configuration for tours and activities. It’s possible to create multiple time slots that vary by the day of the week. Pricing can fluctuate based on demand and the platform also supports ‘Flexible Timing’ options which allows buyers to book an activity with a flexible schedule. Never miss a booking because of your business’s dynamic schedules. Every feature is optional, but businesses can rely on the most customizable activity listings in the industry
Online Booking Pricing Features
The reservation system supports the most advanced set of features which allows businesses to offer a diverse range of checkout experiences based on merchant needs. As expected, multiple price tiers for an activity are supported for scenarios where for example child and adult pricing is present. Additionally, the TRYTN platform supports assessing taxes and fees at an advanced level that is unparalleled in the activities industry. It is possible to itemize separate tax or fees on multiple levels, and apply them at only the level in which those taxes are applicable. This customizability has long been promised, but is fully supported and generally accessible with TRYTN.
Pricing options for listings
- Flexible Timing is used when an activity does not have a predetermined Start Time each day. Customers are reserving their space on a specific date, but the actual time of the activity either varies or is customized for each group/participant.
Collecting Customer Informtion at Checkout
Customizable customer questions allow operators to gather the necessary information they require at the time of booking. There are different question formats to choose from in order to best display and receive necessary customer information.
Customizable Checkout Experience
• Take advantage of custom label pricing units to meet any business leads. (Sell by participant, vehicle, anything else)
• Use sub descriptions to include all information organized in sub descriptions that can be included in confirmation emails.
•With product attributes you can add additional descriptive details about a product. By adding these attributes potential customers can also filter your products by these attributes to help them better find the exact experience they are looking for.
Create listings as unique as you
Fastest load speed that is constantly being enhanced to maximize sales conversions
Create Custom Packages
• Create listings or offerings without a set time to offer packages and memberships. Multiple day offerings can be offered within the same portal as daily activities.
Sell Merchandise and Upsell Activities
Offer more than just tours
• TRYTN supports the offering of listings such as gift cards and merchandise: including inventory management.
It is no longer required to have multiple e-commerce systems to run an activity business with the fleibility of the TRYTN platform.