The Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for researching, identifying, prospecting, and qualifying new sales leads to support the sales team. The Lead Generation Specialist role requires an individual that is a highly motivated, high energy, results-driven, creative self-starter who is able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including competitors, independent industry research, prospect lists, and inbound marketing leads.
The Lead Generation Specialist will be responsible for telephone and email prospecting, qualifying and processing marketing leads for the sales team, and keeping detailed notes about prospects and communications to assist the sales team. The Lead Generation Specialist needs to be an enthusiastic team player with exceptional phone and written communication skills and be able to understand different buyer personas, position and communicate TRYTN’s value and solutions, and persuade business prospects to learn more.
- Reach out to new prospects via telephone and email to qualify leads
- Navigate through conversations to discover business needs, understand pain points, and position TRYTN as a compelling solution
- Generate qualified leads that are processed as new opportunities and sent to the sales team in the CRM (Close)
- Maintain and update an accurate log of activity within the CRM
- Convey summarized key findings and daily statistics from phone and email communications to the rest of the sales team
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications to move prospects through the sales funnel
- Utilize both individual and mass emails and phone calls for prospecting (cold calling is required for this role)
- Set up demonstrations for the sales team for qualified prospects
- Associates degree (or higher)
- At least one (1) year in a customer service, lead generation, or sales role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and note-taking abilities
- Ability to work within a team structure as well as independently in a fast-paced sales environment with competing/shifting priorities
- Ability to problem solve and improve processes to find new approaches to ensure messages are resonating with potential customers
- At least five (5) years in a customer service, lead generation, or sales role
- Experience with the Close CRM
- B2B sales experience (travel or tour experience is a plus)
- SaaS (software-as-a-service) sales experience
How to Apply
Please click “Apply” below to send us an email. Please attach a resume to the email.